Beautiful gardens with flowering plants and private grassy areas, some with waterfalls and miniature fish ponds. A few offer restaurants on premises.
NEW! Sanctuary Garden
Garden Wedding Sites:
- Sanctuary Garden - Truly a most special and serene location in the lovely Kilauea area at the gateway of the North Shore. Beautifully maintained, totally private with an Indonesian style gazebo, standing arch and a peaceful waterway that flows through and around the property.
$450. and up site fee.
- Tropical Valley Garden - Acres of landscaped, tiered walkways with native trees and plants.
Awesome views into the Mountains of the North Shore. Beautiful river at the base of the property... many lovely secluded choices for the ceremony as well as pictures.
$450. and up site fee
- McBryde Gardens - In Poipu, there is the lovely McBryde Gardens. Several different venues are available at this exotic and beautifully maintained property. Gardens can be used as a site for a reception as well at an additional fee.
- Na Pua Aloha (Blossom of Love) - Fern and Michael's private small garden with flowering plants, palm trees, and cupid wedding fountain. Very private. (No charge)
- Kukuiolono Garden - A lovely and very private site combining the beauty of a Japanese rock garden with the lush tropical plants and flowers of Hawaii and a distant ocean view. Located in a large park on the West side of the Island, this exquisite almost hidden garden is a perfect wedding location. ($ 160. and up site fee)
- Plantation Gardens - Adjoining the Kiahuna Plantation in Poipu and just across the street from the beach is the Plantation Garden Restaurant garden with lovely flowering plants, private grassy areas, and miniature fish ponds. There are also private areas on the sheltered porches. Excellent food. ($ 600. and up site fee)
- Na Aina Kai - The most beautiful tropical garden with complete privacy on acres of manicured lawns, flowering plants, lagoons, waterfalls and ocean views and beach. Small to larger groups with receptions available on this awesome site. ($ 1,150. and up)
- Wailua River Tropical Gardens - Beautiful,exotic, tropical gardens with waterways, roaming swans and peacocks. Located on the East Side along the Wailua River. Luau on site. ($ 600. and up)
- Kilohana Plantation - Beautiful grounds on this lovely old-fashioned plantation. Indoor & Outdoor locations, restaurant on property with fine dining. ($ 500. and up site fee)
- Aloha Beach Resort - A Gazebo with an ocean view!! Conveniently located on the Eastside of Kauai. This tropical setting offers beach and garden photo opportunites as well as a sweet gazebo. (Hotel guests - $325 and up. Non guests - $425. and up)